Thanks for your interest in Coelition
Writing an article, or talking about Coelition? We’d love to provide you with specific information to meet your needs. Get in touch and we’ll be happy to help.
- 29 April 20: Understanding MyData Operators
Coelition celebrates the launch of this landmark paper describing human-centric operators of personal data infrastructure.
- 25-26 April 19: IoT Tech Expo
Coelition exhibting and speaking at the world’s largest Internet of Things conference series.
- 24 January 19: OASIS COEL standard approved
Classification of Everyday Living Version 1.0 approved by the membership as an OASIS Standard.
- 29-31 August 18: MyData2018
Developing the minimum interoperability requirements to make different personal data solutions work together in an ecosystem.
- 29 Mar 18: Living in the Internet of Things
Debating the roles of trust & privacy in IoT business models.
- 1 March 18: OASIS COEL Committee Specification announced
- 14 June 17: Building Digital Identities with Behavioural Attributes
- 28 July 16: Promoting health for chronic conditions
- March 16: Digital Health & Care
- 14 October 15: Signal Noise Hackathon – 18/19 November 15
- 23 September 15: Coelition Logo Grey | Coelition Logo White
(these logos are the registered trademarks of Coelition and must only be used with our permission).