We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors; this policy sets out how we will treat your personal information.
1. What information do we collect?
We collect the following information via this website:
- your email address if you choose to sign up to the manifesto and news updates;
- your contact information and message if you choose to fill in our contact form;
- your name, email address, website (where applicable) and comment if you choose to use our blog comment form.
The following list outlines what cookies this website uses, and what they are used for:
Google Analytics: Google Analytics sets cookies to help us accurately estimate the number of visitors to the website and what content is most popular. This helps to ensure that our website is responding to your needs in the best way possible. View more information on the cookies that Google Analytics sets.
Vimeo: This website contains embedded video content from Vimeo. Vimeo sets cookies to provide functionality and to analyse how the service is being used. View more information on the cookies that Vimeo sets.
3. Using your personal data
Personal data submitted on this website will only be used to administer the website, improve your browsing experience, provide news updates and deal with any enquiries made by you.
- to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings;
- in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights.
5. Security of your personal data
We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
Of course, data transmission over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
6. Policy amendments
7. Your rights
You may instruct us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you. Provision of such information may be subject to the payment of a fee (currently fixed at £10.00). You may instruct us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes by email at any time. Please let us know if the personal information which we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated.
8. Third party websites
The website contains links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of third party websites.
10. Data controller
The data controller responsible for our website is Coelition.