Coelition membership gives businesses the insight they need to create new opportunities in data-based services.
The Coelition ecosystem provides a framework and support to businesses, to help them create services that are both data protection-compliant and trusted by consumers. Faster time to market, with less risk and less cost.
Our members and independent advisors are excited by the value of Coelition in helping explain to consumers and data privacy regulators how behavioural data is collected, stored and used. Membership benefits include:
- Licence to use Coelition trademarks and icons in connection with services that use behavioural data
- Access and rights to use Coelition promotional materials
- Access to knowledge bank containing practice notes, guidance and advice
- Access to and use of Identity Authority (IDA)
- Opportunities to participate in group discussions with representation to regulatory and government bodies
- Rights to display accreditations and certificates relating the correct and proper use of the standard
(academic institutions, not-for-profits, charities & Government organisations)
(Businesses with less than 250 employees and with turnover less than €50M)
|Single jurisdiction large organisation||£10,000||£5,000|
|Global large organisation||£20,000||£10,000|